MOOSE is designed for building custom applications, the following is a community driven list of applications.
The purpose of these lists is two fold:
- Every MOOSE-base application is a library, thus it is natural to create new applications from existing code.
- The MOOSE developers strive to keep your applications up-to-date when major changes occur, this list indicates to the developers to consider your application.
- Pika - Phase-field model for micro-structure evolution of ice
- HOGNOSE - CASL's mesoscale corrosion/oxidation code
- MAMBA - CASL's code for boiling, heat transfer, and chemistry in porous media
- Hyrax - Zirconium hydride precipitation and growth in LWR nuclear fuel cladding
- Ferret - Kernels to implement the time-dependent Landau-Ginzburg theory of phase transitions for simulating ferroelectric materials
- GRIME - The Grand Radiation Informed Microstructural Evolver: Coupled, spatially dependent radiation damage and microstructural evolution
- Gardensnake - Nodal neutron diffusion code developed at MIT
- Zapdos - Low temperature plasma simulation
- Moltres - Molten salt reactor simulation
- DGOSPREY - Discontinuous Galerkin Off-gas SeParation and REcoverY model: joint development between INL and GIT
- Dendragapus - Application to explore modifications to Picard Iteration
- Slug - Hyperloop air bearing simulation tool
- Redback - Rock Mechanics with Dissipative (Thermo-Hydro-Mechanical-Chemical) Feedbacks: joint development between CSIRO and UNSW Australia
Idaho National Laboratory Applications
Please contact the MOOSE-users email list if you are interested in using one of these applications.
- MARMOT - Nuclear materials phase field and mechanics application
- RATTLESNAKE - FEM Diffusion, SN, and PN code
- BISON - Flagship fuels performance code
- RELAP7 - Next Generation nuclear reactor system safety analysis code
- PRONGHORN - Transient prismatic and pebble bed reactor analysis code
- MAMMOTH - Reactor physics application
- YAK - Common object library for INL particle transport codes
- OSPREY - Off-gas Separation and REcoveryY for dispersed plug flow in a packed bed.
- BIGHORN - Compressible fluid dynamics code
- HOGNOSE-Dev - Development (private) repo for HOGNOSE
- MAMBA-Dev - Development (private) repo for MAMBA
- GRIME-Dev - Development (private) repo for GRIME
Each fork of stork is a new application, for a complete list see the Stork Network Graph